Aertson Midtown is excited to welcome residents who are Nashville natives and those who are new to Music City! As the place to live in Midtown, we’ve been around the block once or twice and have the low-down on anything and everything Nashville. Take a look at our team recommendations and try them out for yourself:
- For the foodies! Whether you’re looking for hot chicken or the best egg roll on this side of the Mississippi, Nashville’s got it all:
- Shop ‘til you drop to be the best southern dressed one at the party:
- Museums, because history is important:
- You can’t be a Nashville resident without doing the touristy stuff too:
- Grocery shopping, for the last-minute gallon of milk or five-course meal you’re preparing for dinner:
- Probably the most important list we have here – sweet treats:
- Coffee shops, because who doesn’t love a warm drink in a cool space?
- Nashville isn’t just a big city. We have lots of outdoor adventures waiting for you, like these hiking trails:
- Top Secret list of local insider hot spots:
- In case of an emergency, here’s a good pharmacy:
Check back to this list as we update it often, especially with the new Aertson Midtown retailers coming this fall like The Ainsworth and Nada! We’ll start posting our favorite dishes and drinks of our local Midtown hot spots too. As always, if you have a suggestion of something we should add to the list, let us know! We’re up for trying new things just as much as you are!