Aertson Midtown is more than apartments, it’s a destination, even for those who call it home. Residents and guests alike have take advantage of the numerous lifestyle retail tenants at Aertson Midtown, including a gourmet grocer, modern Mexican eatery, high end sports bar, full service spa, modern American brasserie, boutique hotel and bank. Take a deep dive into each of our tenants and what you should expect this year at Aertson Midtown:
- Kimpton Aertson Hotel: Business. Pleasure. Weddings. You name it. The way of life at Aertson Midtown has a variety of accommodations for all varieties of life. And the experience is pure Nashville at the 180-room Kimpton hotel. As the first Kimpton hotel in Nashville, locals can unwind amid innovation, artistry, and academia that is Kimpton. With open spaces, original artwork, and over 6,500-plus square feet of meeting space, the Aertson Hotel will become a focal point of Nashville this summer.
- Henley: James Beard Award Winning chef RJ Cooper is at the helm of Henley, comprised of genuine hospitality, skillfully crafted food, and a creative cocktail menu that is marked as the place to be. The energy is contagious and convivial and the design is steeped in the tradition of craftsmanship. Welcoming and unpretentious, Henley is geared to social dining with shareable plates and a vibrant bar. A seasonally changing craft cocktails menu features hard-to-procure small-batch local bourbons and a plethora of house bitters, shrubs and tinctures. Add a carefully curated wine list and local, well-rounded craft beer for an only-in-Nashville experience.
- Nada: Toss back your tacos and margaritas with friends. Nada adds the electric mix of a full-service bar and restaurant that will satisfy your taste buds and add more to our ever-growing list of retailers. As a modern Mexican eatery with global influences, don’t expect this to be you’re your average fajita destination. The moment you walk through the doors, expect to feel a wave of energy from the staff, impeccable design, and inspiration from the menu. Night out with friends? Tacos with coworkers? Nada is the perfect destination for you to celebrate whatever it is in life.
- The Woodhouse Day Spa at Aertson Midtown: The Woodhouse Day Spa at Aertson Midtown lets you escape the hustle and bustle of life to enjoy a luxurious and unique spa experience. With more than 70 spa services and a state of the art "wellness sanctuary," the spa features 10 treatment rooms, a hydro therapy room, and retail lobby adjacent to the new Kimpton Aertson Hotel. By adding a spa to the Aertson Midtown retail line-up, we are able to give Nashville and Midtown guests and residents an amenity that wasn't accessible to them before.
- The Ainsworth: As the largest sports bar destination in New York City, The Ainsworth is hoping the make the same impact in Nashville. Whether it’s to cheer on the Titans, or enjoy a post-celebratory meal after a Preds game, The Ainsworth is a place to connect with friends and be a source of energy to the Nashville lifestyle. Enjoy skillfully, handcrafted cocktails or elevated, modern American food while catching the game on one of their numerous flat screen TVs.
- Caviar & Bananas: Your Happy Place. We believe gourmet belongs in your every day life. We believe in great food and cooking from scratch with ingredients you can feel good about. We aim to please the palate and excite the senses. To deliver excellent food, artisan products, and to create a ‘happy place’ for all things culinary.
We are excited to welcome Sun Trust Bank as well to the Aertson Midtown lineup. If you’re interested in adding your business to our ever-growing team, contact us today to get started. One retail spot remains in the most prestigious location on the Aertson plaza across from Vanderbilt’s campus.
Are you a Nashville local? A Kimpton guest? An Aertson Midtown resident? You and so many more can enjoy this retail line-up in your everyday life. What are you most excited to see open up? Who will you visit first? Only time will tell when Caviar & Bananas, Kimpton Aertson Hotel, and Henley open their doors this summer.