August 25th, 2017, 8:00am
The Nashville Flea Market is a great opportunity to walk around and shop for some great deals on awesome items. If you haven’t been, you are missing out. Below are the dates and times.
The Flea Market is held at the The Fairgrounds Nashville on the fourth weekend of every month except December when it is held on the third weekend.
Admission is free and parking is only 5 bucks.
Spring Fest – May
- Friday, May 26th – 8am to 5pm
- Saturday, May 27th – 7am to 6pm
- Sunday, May 28th – 7am to 4pm
Summer Fun – June
- Friday, June 23rd – 8am to 5pm
- Saturday, June 24th – 7am to 6pm
- Sunday, June 25th – 7am to 4pm
Hot Buys – July
- Friday, July 21st – 8am to 5pm
- Saturday, July 22nd – 7am to 6pm
- Sunday, July 23rd – 7am to 4pm
Back to School – August
- Friday, August 25th – 8am to 5pm
- Saturday, August 26th – 7am to 6pm
- Sunday, August 27th – 7am to 4pm